Stalking Investigations Training
Recipients of Anne O’Dell’s STOPDV training have repeatedly used these words to describe what they heard! This is essential training for criminal justice professionals; law enforcement, probation, parole, prosecutors, judges, social services workers, advocates, military personnel and educators.
This training includes effective intervention strategies used around the country in both urban and rural areas, to reduce domestic violence homicides and improve the safety of victims and their children. It includes information on establishing a coordinated community response to the issues of domestic violence and stalking.
Some specifics of the in-person live training are:
* Preventing Domestic Violence Homicides
*Creating A Coordinated Community Response to Domestic Violence
* How to prosecute the “air tight” evidence based domestic violence case without the victim.
* Changing the “police culture” around domestic violence.
* * Domestic Violence Liability Issues
* Law Enforcement as Batterers
* Stalking**Not all areas can be addressed in one day**
Available Training Formats
* On Site Consultation or Training
* One Day or Half Day Seminars
* Plenary Speeches
* Training for Trainers
* Expert Witness Consultation/ Testimony